Friday, November 13, 2009

Resurecting the Blog

I know it's been a while, but in light of new developments in our family I have decided to update you all on what is going on. Daniel and I are expecting our first child. I am about 17 weeks pregnant and a lot is changing. this new pregnancy blog is intended to make you laugh because I plan on sharing most of the funny things that happen to me during my pregnancy. My last visit to the Doctor was on November 2nd and I had gained 5 lbs which is good news. The baby's heartrate was 150 BPM. I had to get a blood test taken to test for down syndrom and haven't heard anything. she told me no news was good news. Poor Daniel was fretting about this test for a while. He asked me about 10 times a week when it was and what they were going to do to me. He has relaxed a little since we haven't heard anything. He has also started clearing out the baby room so that we can get it ready to paint. I am regretting my decision to turn the man room into a baby room because the man room is now a man loft complete with two deer heads, a gun safe and places on the wall for an elk head that is on its way and a duck. Really? Do we need this many dead animals in our house? Can't wait for the elk, I am sure Mable will love it. Can you say earplugs? I am now in maternity pants and love them, you can eat and eat and they expand and expand. Every one should get a pair of these for Thanksgiving. Sleeping is getting to be a hassle. I have the tendency to want to sleep on my back, all though I am not suppose to and end up forcing myself to roll. My eating habits have completely changed which is annoying, because I use to eat pretty healthy and now I don't. I am trying though, but it is hard. I will include a list of favorites and not so favorites below for good laughs. Here are some important dates and some funnies.

Due Date: April 18th (3 days after my birthday)
Ultrasound Date: December 1st

Boy Name: Gavin William Hunning
Girl Name: Kayleigh Ann Hunning (spelling subject to change possibly)

New discoveries this week: when they kick, it hurts. The Baby always kicks right when I go to bed.

New Funnies
1. If you sneeze too hard or cough too hard you will probably pee in your pants.
2. I took a what is your mental age quiz on facebook and the result was 6 months old. No wonder I can't spell to save my life at the moment and grammer doesn't exist right now.

Favorites:
1. Popsicles - I have about 3 or 4 a day and more on weekends.
2. String Cheese
3. Cheese its
4. Klaussen Pickles
5. French fries with mustard
6. Pizza
7. Taco Bell
8. McDonalds
9. Applesauce
10. Rachel's Yougurt

Not so much Favorites:
1. CHICKEN
2. BBQ
3. CHICKEN
4. CHICKEN
5. CHICKEN
6. seeing a trend?

Stayed tuned for more.......

2 comments:

Gma said...

thanks for the update, I shed a few tears, missing you both, and had a couple of good laughs.

Can't wait to hear the sex of the baby, but whatever he is, he will be loved unconditionally by his parent's, grandparent's and the entire family. Oh, did I say he, oh I mean, he or she! LOL

Love Gma Linda

ililprincess1983 said...

Can't wait for the results. I'm shocked that salsa and chips aren't on your favorite foods list. I've got more baby stuff (can you tell I'm excited to be an aunt?). See you next month!