Saturday, November 14, 2009

Restless Night

I am getting really tired of this resteless sleeping habit. I couldn't get comfortable last night for anything. I think I may need 10 pillows of different sizes to stuff here there and younder to get comfortable. Did I mention I almost duct taped a pomeranian to his pillow last night? Long story. We are petsitting a pomeranian for a co-worker of mine and he is driving me crazy! He has this annoying habit of nipping at his pillow when he goes to sleep and Daniel calls him the woodpecker because it is loud. The first two nights he wouldn't lay still, then I figured out he needed his duck baby blanket on the pillow in order to go to sleep. That worked for two more nights. Last night he jumped off the bed twice again and i had to pull him out by his hair and plop him back in bed. I am secretly plotting his death in my head. He is good during the day, it's the nights that we have problems. He is very high maintenance, and Daniel thinks he's gay because he wants to be on his lap all the time. Never a dull moment!

No comments: